QUALITY AS VALUE
Engineered Fire Piping considers quality as a strategic factor to meet the most demanding and ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
We understand the challenges of our clients as a guide to continuous improvement in all our products and processes, collaborating on technical advice and supplying products manufactured with the most innovative technologies.
Our commitment is that our customers feel comfortable and satisfied to cooperate with us.
Our system of quality assurance in accordance with ISO 9001, covers all phases of the production process, from evaluating suppliers, through all the innovative manufacturing processes, to the shipment of finished products, and measuring the satisfaction of customers.
Quality control in the process of prefabricated pipe:
- Surface cleaning. For blasting tube it is found that the surface has a degree of cleaning at least SA 2 1/2 and the rear recess of the inner tube by shot-vibrating lifting table.
- Slotted boards. Verification and control according to the standard router manufacturer.
- Dimensional control. Verification that the reference in manufacturing is adjusted as specified in the leaves Workshop.
- E.N.D. liquid penetrant. Apply the test specification 100% of welds sleeves.
- Control holes. It is checked and verified 100% of the holes of the sleeves.
- Removal and disposal of projections and cut by the circular plasma surfaces. projections plasma cutting peel off, the punches are removed and tested 100% all holes in lift-vibrating table. mandatory control according to NFPA 13, thus avoiding possible blockage of spray heads.
- Hydrostatic test at 40 bar for 10 sec. It applies to random samples of tubes whose length exceeds 6 meters.
Paint quality control and packaging
- Control adhesion. At the end of the line paint adhesion test is performed according to specific procedure.
- Packaging area. In the area of packaging all tubes are labeled. Each carries in his custom tag three bar codes that indicate: The order number, type of pipe, and the number of article. Already in the packaging area three bar codes are read in order to obtain the delivery note of each packet and go directly to invoicing, ensuring correct traceability of all tubes and supply according to customer specifications.