Continuous hose Reels
- Designed for building fire protection. Provide an immediate water source with flow available at any time during hose deploy
- Direct water suply through the reel shaft, with minimal pressure drop
- Brass swivel mechanism with double O-ring, which ensures a perfect seal.
- Semi-rigid textile hose, white, 20 or 30 metres in length and 25 mm in diameter.
- Hose guide mechanism, pivoting with swivel rollers for easy removal.
- ABS resin jet/spray nozzle
- Lever operated chrome plated brass globe ball valve
- Pressure gauge 0-20 bar
- “Easy-fit” fastening system
- CE-certified according to UNE-EN 671-1 standard
Cabinet less continuous flow reel (BIE), surface, niches or in multifunctional cabinets mounting options. Includes: reel, 25 mm semi-rigid hose, valve, jet-spray nozzle, hose guide, pressure gauge and easy-fit fixing system.
Manual Fire extinguishing set including both, hose reel and fire extinguisher unit. Cabinet material is an 0.8 mm painted sheet steel. Cabinet has a 1.0 mm galvanised sheet steel blind door with concealed hinges, aluminium recessed lock, and a turning handle for easy access.
Fire extinguisher cabinets to be mounted with the BIES (both preformed cabinet and panelable cabinet), creating an integrated fire extinguishing assembly by manual means. The cabinet is made of painted 0.8 mm steel sheet. The door, with hidden hinges, is made of painted 1.0 mm steel sheet, with aluminum door recessed closure, and is easily operated by turning the handle.
ACCESORIES for continuous flow reels
Suitable for use in locations where it is undesirable to mount it on the wall
The cabinet is fixed to a robust frame for mounting on the floor. The water supply piping to the reel is hidden in the frame.
The frame structure is formed by curved steel tube painted or galvanised on request.
Hose reel fixed to a pedestal for mounting on the floor. The water supply is hidden inside the pedestal.
Suitable for use in locations where it is undesirable to mount it on the wall; in entrance halls, in places with great open space.
- Groove/groove connection.
- System pressure gauge with calibrated gauge inlet connection
- Test and drain valve
- Alarm pressure switch.